BEC (Business English Certificate) is the first in a group of Cambridge examinations which estimates the level of business English knowledge, best candidates’ age starts from 16. BEC examination gives an opportunity to identify how good a candidate at discussing business issues, their ability to deal with business paperwork, business correspondence, to communicate with colleagues and customers on business and standard topics.
Advantages of BEC examination:
- objective assessment of student’s knowledge;
- opportunity to get the international certificate in case of successful pass;
- BEC certificate gives wide opportunities for those who want to work in European countries.
Who needs to take BEC test?
BEC is chosen by students to corroborate their knowledge of business English language in order to continue their career or apply for a job.
BEC examination can be taken and BEC certificate can be received only at official certified centers.
BEC examination has three levels of difficulty:
- BEC Preliminary – for candidates whose level no lower than Intermediate;
- BEC Vantage – for candidates whose level no lower than Upper- Intermediate;
- BEC Higher – for candidates whose level no lower than Advanced.
Preparation for BEC examination
In Donetsk Lingvo Academy prepares students for BEC examination (Business English).
Classes are held in groups as well as individually. Skype lessons are included in our service.
The necessary level for BEC preparation must be no lower than Intermediate
Trust us and get a guarantee in receiving extensive and high quality knowledge!